In March 2020, we outlined the immediate steps Clarity took to meet the challenges of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. Including how Clarity’s data centers, which are an essential service, are meeting the uptick in demand for services.
We continue to ensure business continuity by ensuring:
- Clarity’s Data Center Service locations and all Clarity services maintain the high level of services ensuring business continuity by implementing Clarity’s internal policies with our employees.
- Clarity is proactively working with both our clients and technology partners to ensure minimal disruption.
- Clarity’s technicians continue to stand by and offer responsive full spectrum customer support to our clients and to function as an extension of our clients’ teams.
Moving forward, Clarity continues to follow the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the Government of Canada as well as both provincial and civil levels of governments and bylaws regarding compliance regarding COVID-19 protocols.
As Canadian businesses slowly resume normal operations in compliance with all Covid-19 protocols and regulatory guidelines, Clarity will continue to meet the challenges brought by this pandemic.
We remain committed to ensuring the health and safety of Clarity staff,
technology partners and clients by:
- Applying the directives of all levels of government regarding Covid-19 compliance for indoor spaces. This includes implementing social distancing measures where possible, using defined signs and markers and hand sanitizer stations throughout the data center facilities.
- Ensuring the disinfecting procedures at the data centers such as sanitizing high touch surfaces continues.
- Asking those visiting and any Clarity employees in the data centers to wear at all times face masks or face coverings, use hand sanitizers and proper hygiene protocols upon entering and leaving the data center.
- Promoting and accommodating remote working environments for all Clarity employees when possible. Necessary onsite work will be done in staggered shifts to ensure Clarity’s technology solutions specialists and teams meet Covid-19 health and safety protocols and guidelines.
- Giving existing and new clients meeting options such as holding client meetings using Zoom, Google Meetings, Microsoft 365 Teams or teleconferences.
- Updating and communicating all relevant information in a timely manner as we all continue together to address this historic moment.
Clarity will continue developing creative technology solutions for our current clients and new clients. Given the pressures put on all businesses, particularly among small businesses, Clarity continues to help companies meet the challenges of operating in the Covid-19 environment.
We remain dedicated to finding affordable and creative technology solutions
for all businesses adapting by:
- Helping businesses pivot to remote work environments as they return to the workplace and resume operations with managed services.
- Setting up a secure remote work environment by finding affordable creative technology solutions such as Clarity’s Ready-Secure-GoTM VPN, our customized Point-of-Sale (POS) systems integration for delivery services, or our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions.
- Facilitating businesses’ cloud migration needs and keeping their Covid-19 pressures and business needs in mind.
- Finding efficient and cost-effective technology solutions to meet every business’ need regardless of its size. Whether by controlling cloud costs with our independent cloud contract audits or using our independent platform approach to meet your budgetary needs to name just two examples.
- Providing Clarity’s full spectrum of support. Ensuring every Clarity client receives our high-quality personalized customer support and services 24/7 365 days a year.
As the Covid-19 situation continues to unfold, Clarity clients can count on us to help them meet the challenges during this time. We’re in this together.
If you have any questions regarding Clarity’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, procedures or our services, then please connect with Clarity.